Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blog Number 3

My week off from school was amazing! So many things  to do in such little time that I wish we all had two weeks off instead of one. In the beginning of my week, I rode on a jet ski with my siblings. I was paranoid of falling since I am not a good swimmer, but it was a stupendous day for me. My brother and I would get up early in the morning before the sun rises to go for runs by the Back Bay area. 

Although I had a week off from school, I could not escape from work! Everyday of the week, except Saturday, I worked from three to nine. That did not stop me from enjoying my week though. For Easter, I helped my mom do an Easter hunt for my two younger sisters. There faces we're priceless when they couldn't find the ones I hid from them. After the hunt we went down in Newport to eat at seafood place. I felt like my stomach was going to explode!


I spent some time with old friends as well, had two sleep overs in a row and by the time I got home, I hugged my blankets and pillows because I missed my room so much! Spring break was fun but productive as well. I went to my first Drivers Education class and it was a mission to get there. It's located in Anaheim and it took about two hours to get there. By six in the morning i had to leave my house and come back home by six in the afternoon. Fun and a productive week, I wish we had more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment